Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Sand and Sea - Our Daily Bread Designs July Release

This summer we were blessed to take a trip to the beach and it was awesome!  I grew up near the ocean, but it's been a lifetime (and then some) since then...maybe when I retire I can back to a shore!  Until then, I was thrilled to create a bit of sand and sea in my craftroom :)

 My shaker card today features several new products from the Our Daily Bread Designs July release plus Pierced Circle and Oval dies and pattern paper By The Shore :


 

BUNDLES can save you 15-20% off your purchases! Purchase the July 2017 Bread Basket Bundle and you will save 20% off the regular price and receive FREE SHIPPING! (Free Shipping applies to USA retail customers only)

July 2017 Bread Basket Bundle



Purchase the Tropical Dies Bundle and you will save 15% off the regular prices.

Tropical Dies Bundle


Be sure to watch our July Release Video for tips on using the products in the July Release




Click here to shop the ODBD website!  Additional card samples and projects can be found on the  web pages, the ODBD GalleryFacebookPinterest and Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment